“The School of the Future” is a scientific-methodical journal, covering the problems and prospect of development of the modern Russian school.The Journal publishes scientific articles and practical materials in the following areas:
- The state policy in the field of education;
- The main directions of development of the Russian school;
- Theoretical issues of pedagogy and psychology;
- Questions of theory and methodology of training and education in various subjects included in the curricula for secondary education;
- Innovative pedagogical technologies;
- New information technologies in education;
- Teaching staff training;
- Сultural aspect of education.
The “The School of the Future” Journal promotes the introduction of the research results presented in the published articles into the teaching practice. The journal is registered in the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Mass Communications and the Protection of Cultural Heritage.. Certificate of registration: PI № FS77-23949 of 06 April 2006. ISSN 1996-4552. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our editors are notified.