«The School of the Future» is a national interdisciplinary journal, a scientific and pedagogical edition that is included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals added by the Supreme Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation to the list of editions recommended for publication of the main scientific results of dissertations for the doctoral and Candidate of Sciences degrees.
The journal was founded in 2006.
The Chief Editor is Natalia Sergeevna Purysheva, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor..
The aim of the journal is:
- to support innovative initiatives in the field of educational policy, theory and practice;
- to publish the most important materials and discussions in order to update the content of economic and legal models of pedagogical education at all levels in accordance with national educational standards;
- to provide the extensive public and pedagogical discussion of the most topical problems in the life of education and science.
The Editorial Board is guided by the principles of scientific character, objectivity, professionalism, information support of the most important pedagogical and special innovative research, compliance with standards of publishing ethics.
Research area of the edition (by a field of study):
- 13.00.01 – General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education;
- 13.00.02 – theory and methods of teaching and upbringing (in different fields and levels of education);
- 13.00.07 – theory and methods of preschool education;
- 13.00.08 – theory and methods of professional education.
The target audience of the journal are domestic and foreign specialists in aforementioned branches of science; scientific staff and experts, faculty members of universities; doctoral students, postgraduate students and students of Russian and foreign universities and research groups, school teachers and administrators.
The ID of the publication: ISSN 1996-4552
The journal is registered in the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Mass Communications and theProtection of Cultural Heritage.. Certificate of registration: PI № FS77-23949 of 06 April 2006.
The magazine is published 6 times a year. The edition size is 150 pages.
Subscription code in the Rospechat catalogue is 80737.